12) It’ll give you info about any company.
13) You can tell it to roll over—and it’ll do it for you. Just type in “do a barrel roll.”
14) Or you can make it lean over just a little bit by telling it to “tilt.”
15) Search for “recursion,” and you’ll get stuck in a loop.
16) If you include anagram in a search, Google will create anagrams out of the words you enter!
17) And make a joke if you’re just trying to define “anagram.”
18) Searching for “Festivus,” brings up the sacred aluminum pole.
19) Play a hidden game built into the search engine. Enter “Zerg Rush.”
20) Look up the meaning and etymology of any word.
21) Lastly, type in “Google 1998″ for a retro version of the search engine.
22) You can check the weather of any city.
Knowledge is power. And Google is the most powerful search engine in the world. It even has a sense of humor! Have fun with these, and be sure to pass them along. Click the button below to share with your friends now. They’ll be happy you did.